We are looking for an enthusiastic data-driven research assistant to join our passionate team.
As the Regulatory Technology arm of ACE Consulting, ACT Regtech Solutions uses data-driven approaches to streamline and improve the regulatory change management process. We want to make a difference by creating niche capabilities quickly, that zero-in on the specific needs of the customer and leave behind sustainable solutions.
What you will do
- You will be available for 2.5-3 days per week and will play an important role in maintaining our knowledge base of technologies, tools and applications that can help our clients in the Financial industry deal with changes in regulations.
- You will use a variety of information gathering techniques to stay on top of the latest products and developments
- You will cluster information in a logical way so that conclusions can be easily drawn. Additionally, you will use the information for analyses, visualisations, blogs and webinars. There is also the opportunity to automate the desk-research if you have a matching technical background.
Key capabilities you have
- Excellent formal and informal communication skills
- Proven ability to perform under pressure, while staying calm, positive and pragmatic
- Analytical mindset, driven by results and not scared of change
- An ambitious & entrepreneurial perspective
Experience you’ll bring with you
This position is ideal for someone that wants to combine their interests in the financial sector, innovative technologies, but who also enjoys business analysis/consulting activities. We are looking for a self-starter with a sense of accountability. It is beneficial to have some understanding of technology, applications, or tooling to be able to recognise what certain solutions can or cannot do. A development or data scientist background broadens the range of activities you can work on but is not required.
What we offer
Working at ACT means working in a dynamic, ambitious, fun, and result-driven team of senior consultants. ACT has a diverse and inclusive working environment; we respect each other and value everyone’s strengths. Besides, we offer great primary – and secondary benefits!