We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our passionate team.
As the Regulatory Technology arm of ACE + Company, ACT Regtech Solutions provides innovative data and software capabilities to clients in the Financial Service Industry. We want to make a difference by creating niche capabilities quickly, that zero-in on the specific needs of the customer and leave behind sustainable solutions.
What you will do
As a developer within ACT, you will join a vibrant, growing team as we build software products and services to particularly help our clients deal with the complexity of today’s regulatory change pressures. You will help us with developing full-stack web applications using the Microsoft Stack (ASP.NET + Typescript) and deploying to the cloud (Azure).
ACT provides an inclusive and supportive environment for you to build your skills and career. You will bring to the role a positive, “can-do” attitude, a willingness to learn, be creative and pragmatic. You’re a self-starter who works well within a team environment and is happy working in a hybrid manner.
The team of ACT is for example developing software to aid the Financial Industry to implement new sustainability regulations from the European Union. In such a project you work on the backend, frontend, deployment, design and every step in between. This provides an unique chance to learn all facets of software development.
What makes this job special and unique?
You will work in a small team, so you have the possibility to learn all the techniques. You will have influence upon the end product which is delivered to the client. Also, you can develop yourself as a well rounded professional with the possibility to specialize in certain techniques. There are opportunities to work out ideas and to experiment. There is also a possibility for you to grow within ACT where you can make impact.
- Be part of growing and then leading/mentoring a small team of software developers;
- Design and implement new software features and functions;
- Monitor and maintain existing software applications;
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues;
- Ensure software meets customer expectations and requirements;
- Monitor and improve software performance;
- Develop and implement software testing strategies;
- Prepare and maintain software documentation;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends;
- Participate in design and code reviews;
Experience you’ll bring with you
- Proven experience as a Senior Developer;
- Expertise in the Microsoft stack, including .NET Core (ASP.NET), C#, Entity Framework;
- Experience in a relational database such as SQL Server;
- Experience in a “No SQL” database such as Cosmos DB;
- Experience in a unit testing framework such as XUnit;
- Understanding of SPA / API backend patterns;
What we offer
Working at ACT means working in a dynamic, ambitious, fun, and result-driven team of (senior) consultants. ACT has a diverse and inclusive working environment; we respect each other and value everyone’s strengths. Besides, we offer great primary – and secondary benefits!
If you have any questions about the vacancy or would like to apply, please feel free to reach out to Peter Boon via email: email@example.com or give him a call: +316-39324033