As the Technology arm of ACE Management Consulting, ACT Regtech Solutions uses data-driven approaches to streamline and improve the regulatory change management process.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant / Manager to join our team and help lead our efforts in data-driven regulatory change management. As a Senior Consultant / Manager, you will play a critical role in helping our clients navigate the complex world of regulatory change by leveraging and co-developing innovative solutions that address their specific needs.
What you will do
- Make an impact, be influential, and deliver a distinct value proposition with sustainable solutions;
- Be a trusted change consultant to clients and colleagues;
- Work with clients to identify their specific regulatory compliance needs and develop tailored solutions that are sustainable and effective.
- Set the action plans, monitor and manage delivery, and ensure communication is transparent and clear towards stakeholders;
- Advising, improving and implementing regulatory-driven change in a data-driven way;
- Coach and guide (junior) consultants;
- Contribute to the growth of ACT;
- Spot new business opportunities and introduce ACT to new clients;
- Bring innovative ideas for data-driven, sustainable solutions;
Key capabilities you have
- Project management of cross-functional change in complex organisations;
- Communicate both formal as well as informal at an executive level and team level;
- Perform under pressure, you stay calm and collected;
- Break complex and strategic problems into components and plan the delivery of these over time;
- Understand root causes and end-outcomes, not just the directed project outputs;
- Shape initiatives autonomously, in close collaboration with client engagement;
- Experience with technology implementation in a change environment, and a detailed understanding of data management and technology concepts;
Experience you’ll bring with you
- Relevant University Degree;
- At least 5 years consulting experience within the financial services industry – preferably in high change-focus environments;
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in data-oriented initiatives within preferably the regulatory change space/Financial Services industry;
- Ideally 2+ years of experience within in Agile environments;
What we offer
Working at ACT means working in a dynamic, ambitious, fun, and result-driven team of senior consultants. ACT has a diverse and inclusive working environment; we respect each other and value everyone’s strengths. Besides, we offer great primary – and secondary benefits!