We are looking for experienced data science consultants to join our passionate team.
As the Regulatory Technology arm of ACE Consulting, ACT Regtech Solutions uses data-driven approaches to streamline and improve the regulatory change management process. We want to make a difference by creating niche capabilities quickly, that zero-in on the specific needs of the customer and leave behind sustainable solutions.
What you’ll do
- Make an impact, be influential, and deliver distinct value propositions with sustainable solutions
- Work together with managers and consultants from ACT and ACE on our clients’ important management agenda items
- Work on a wide variety of projects, ranging from bespoke product development to client-facing consulting
- Analysing raw data: assessing quality, cleansing, structuring for downstream processing)
- Contribute to the growth of ACT – for both internal processes and capability, and for new business opportunities
Key capabilities you have
- Excellent formal and informal communication skills
- Proven ability to perform under pressure, while staying calm, positive and pragmatic
- Analytical mindset, driven by results and not scared of change
- An ambitious & entrepreneurial perspective
Experience you’ll bring with you
- Graduate with a Master’s degree or similar education, with a background in econometrics, mathematics, computer science or similar fields of study
- At least 5 years’ experience in roles combining data science, analytics. A big benefit is if this experience has been in the financial services industry
- Fluency in a programming language (Python, C,C++, Java, SQL)
- Deep understanding of predictive modelling, machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms
What we offer
Working at ACT means working in a dynamic, ambitious, fun, and result-driven team of senior consultants. ACT has a diverse and inclusive working environment; we respect each other and value everyone’s strengths. Besides, we offer great primary – and secondary benefits!