As the Technology arm of ACE Management Consulting, ACT Regtech Solutions uses data-driven approaches to streamline and improve the regulatory change management process.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our team and help build our efforts in data-driven regulatory change management. As a Data Scientist, you will play a critical role in helping our clients navigate the complex world of regulatory change by leveraging and co-developing innovative solutions that address their specific needs.
What you’ll do
- Make an impact, be influential, and deliver a distinct value proposition with sustainable solutions;
- Work with clients to identify their specific regulatory compliance needs and develop tailored solutions that are sustainable and effective.
- Work collaboratively with our team of consultants to understand the regulatory landscape and provide data-driven insights to inform strategic decision-making.
- Use statistical techniques and machine learning algorithms to analyze large and complex data sets and develop predictive models to support our clients’ needs.
- Develop data visualizations and presentations to communicate complex findings and insights to our clients in an accessible and understandable manner.
- Contribute to the growth of ACT;
- Bring innovative ideas for data-driven, sustainable solutions;
Key capabilities you have
- Proficient in analyzing complex data sets, identifying patterns, and drawing meaningful insights;
- Strong problem-solving mindset and be able to develop and implement creative solutions to complex business problems;
- Communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders in an accessible and understandable manner;
- Able to work collaboratively with a team of consultants, leveraging their expertise and insights to provide data-driven solutions to clients’ problems;
Experience you’ll bring with you
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., data science, AI, computer science, statistics, mathematics);
- Experience in data management, analysis, and modeling using statistical software such as Python, R, or SQL;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into non-technical terms;
- A passion for staying up to date with the latest trends and techniques in data science and machine learning;
- Experience working in the financial services or regulatory industries is a plus;
- Experience in using data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI to communicate insights to non-technical audiences is a plus;
- Experience with Natural Language Processing is a plus;
What we offer
Working at ACT means working in a dynamic, ambitious, fun, and result-driven team of senior consultants. ACT has a diverse and inclusive working environment; we respect each other and value everyone’s strengths. Besides, we offer great primary – and secondary benefits!