We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our passionate team.
As the Regulatory Technology arm of ACE + Company, ACT Regtech Solutions uses data-driven approaches to streamline and improve the regulatory change management process. We want to make a difference by creating niche capabilities quickly, that zero-in on the specific needs of the customer and leave behind sustainable solutions.
Your most important task is to nurture and expand our current client base and ensuring our propositions are aligned to the most important issues of our customers. While doing so you will also manage our focused teams as they deliver results.
What you will do
- Be a trusted advisor and sparring partner for our clients, spot new business opportunities and introduce ACT to new clients.
- With your creative and innovative approach, you play an important role in taking the company to the next level.
- Manage, coach and guide the team of (junior) consultants to a higher level;
- Make an impact, be influential, and deliver a distinct value proposition with sustainable solutions;
- Set the action plans, monitor and manage delivery, and ensure communication is transparent and clear towards stakeholders.
- Advising, improving and implementing regulatory-driven change in a data-driven way;
- Bring innovative ideas for data-driven, sustainable solutions
- Contribute to the growth of ACT;
Key capabilities you have
- You are an inspirational leader and manager.
- Entrepreneurial personality with the ability to close deals
- Project management of cross-functional change in complex organisations
- Communicate both formal as well as informal at an executive level and team level;
- Perform under pressure, you stay calm and collected;
- Break complex and strategic problems into components and plan the delivery of these over time;
- Understand root causes and end-outcomes, not just the directed project outputs;
- Shape initiatives autonomously, in close collaboration with client engagement
- Experience with technology implementation in a change environment, and a detailed understanding of data management and technology concepts
Experience you’ll bring with you
- At least 10 years consulting experience within the financial services industry – preferably in high change-focus environments
- Ideally experience in data-oriented initiatives within preferably the regulatory change space/Financial Services industry;
- Ideally experience within in Agile environments;
What we offer!
Working at ACT means working in a dynamic, ambitious, fun, and result-driven team of senior consultants. ACT has a diverse and inclusive working environment; we respect each other and value everyone’s strengths. Besides, we offer great primary – and secondary benefits!