We are looking for a Medior Full-Stack Developer to join our passionate team.
As the Regulatory Technology arm of ACE + Company, ACT Regtech Solutions provides innovative data and software capabilities to clients in the Financial Service Industry. We want to make a difference by creating niche capabilities quickly, that zero-in on the specific needs of the customer and leave behind sustainable solutions.
What you will do
As a developer within ACT, you will join a vibrant, growing team as we build software products and services to particularly help our clients deal with the complexity of today’s regulatory change pressures. You will help us with developing full-stack web applications using the Microsoft Stack (ASP.NET + Typescript) and deploying to the cloud (Azure).
ACT provides an inclusive and supportive environment for you to build your skills and career. You will bring to the role a positive, “can-do” attitude, a willingness to learn, be creative and pragmatic. You’re a self-starter who works well within a team environment and is happy working in a hybrid manner.
The team of ACT is for example developing software to aid the Financial Industry to implement new sustainability regulations from the European Union. In such a project you work on the backend, frontend, deployment, design and every step in between. This provides an unique chance to learn all facets of software development.
What makes this job special and unique? You will work in a small team, so you have the possibility to learn all the techniques. You will have influence upon the end product which is delivered to the client. Also, you can develop yourself as a well rounded professional with the possibility to specialize in certain techniques. There are opportunities to work out ideas and to experiment. There is also a possibility for you to grow within ACT where you can make impact.
Key capabilities you have
- At least HBO thinking level with a degree in a relevant field e.g. BS Software Engineering or BS ICT.
- Excellent formal and informal communication skills
- Good knowledge of English, verbal and written
Experience you’ll bring with you
- Fluency in an object orientated programming language (Python, Java, C++)
- Relevant experience in backend or frontent technologies
- Experience with C# and ASP.NET is a nice to have
- Experience with React is a nice to have
- Experience with containerization is a nice to have (e.g. Docker, Podman)
- Experience with test-driven development is nice to have
- Experience with Linux is a nice to have
What we offer
Working at ACT means working in a dynamic, ambitious, fun, and result-driven team of (senior) consultants. ACT has a diverse and inclusive working environment; we respect each other and value everyone’s strengths. Besides, we offer great primary – and secondary benefits!